AccuPRO Series meters feature an advanced, microprocessor-controlled readout unit calibrated to accurately measure and display both UV-A and visible light readings for non-destructive testing applications.
- The AccuPRO Plus (XP-4000) features a single 3-in-1 multipurpose sensor that measures ultraviolet A, visible and Actinic blue light.
- These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed.
- Large, easy to read, LCD screen with 4-digit autoranging display.
- Provides accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance. AccuPRO Plus unit also measures blue light.
- Simply to use, three-button interface.
- Overall accuracy greater than ±5 % per NIST standards.
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord
- Dimensions readout unit: 15.2 (L) x 7.6 (W) x 2.5 (thickness) cm.
- Weight readout unit: 227 g.
|UV-A sensor||320-400 nm|
|Visible sensor||460-675 nm|
|Actinic blue light
AccuPRO Plus (XP-4000) is compliant with ASTM E2297 (required for NADCAP, 320-400 UV-A range) and CEN/TR 16638 and ISO 3059.
Supplied with two certificates (conformity and metrology).